1.         Court Order - Petitioner cannot dispute the orders of the Courts below especially the zimni orders recorded by the Rent Controller and if it is wrongly recorded, the remedy lies in filing of an application before the same Court - Course of action on the part of the petitioner was to apprise the Rent Controller who had recorded the zimni orders about the error therein, otherwise the record of the Court is to be accepted - Constitution of India, Article 227. (177) PLR